trešdiena, 2008. gada 5. marts

here you go, Googlers...

allrighty, dudes... this awesome entry has been made exactly for you, my dear Googler.. recently I've come accross some certain complaints that my awesome blog is kept in some incredibly awesome language. it's Latvian, my dear Googler.
and you, my dear Googer, maybe should stop taking your interest in my very own and personal blog! :p
ok, here's the explenation. there've been quite a few persons bugging me about my blog which they've come accross while searching for my name on Google. the reason I keep my blog in mother-tongue is my grandparents. they are not too well educated in foreign languages which I find admirable, in fact, because of the patriotism and because they've got no need for any foreigner on the whole world.. :)

historically this blog has been made to keep updated my parents, friends, relatives, acquantances and all the other creatures willing to know my destiny here - in the middle of Nowhere. since I cannot answer all 'hi-how-are-you' mails, this is a pretty good solution for such a blond and busy lady as I am. besides I would miss the moments when everyone starts to forget about my existance and I wouldn't have to face the reality that no one sends me 'hi-how-are-you' mails anymore. double benefit!!! :p

so, my dear Googler, hope I made some things clear to you eventually. have a tight sleep.
next time there might be your picture popping up on the first page when opening my blog! :D

Marita, Martin, Øyvind... and all those guys who don't even confess that! I love you so much! BUT STOP SPYING!!!

Love & peace
Me

Nav komentāru: